Tracking

Thursday, January 5, 2012

2012 - A Year for Improvement

One of my goals for 2012 is to blog at least 2 times a week.  I'm trying to make good on that commitment starting now.   I spent last weekend spending time with two very dear friends in Austin, TX, by celebrating a monumental 2011 and ringing in a new chapter.   One of our many discussions centered around 12 in 2012 - our commitment to make positive changes in our life and those around us.  I really, really struggled to come up with 12 specific goals which is odd.  I wrote down 6 things and then left the other 6 open-ended.  An opportunity for me to examine my life and pinpoint areas where I need to be better and grow.   A couple of my goals are fitness-oriented, a couple are charity-driven, a few are personal development related, and the others are more personal matters which probably don't belong on this site.   Over the next few weeks I'll detail a few of my goals and try to track my progress throughout the year.   One of the main themes for 2012 is improvement.   I knocked off a lot of "firsts" the last few years and now it's time to continue to strive to better myself and challenge my mind, body, and soul.   I hope to come out of 2012 a much-improved man.  I hope you all have goals and aspirations for yourself in 2012 as well.   It all starts with taking that first step.   Dream big.  Work hard.  Make it happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment