Tracking

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

2012 : Year for Charity

Another one of my goals for 2012 is to be more charitable.   I donate to various causes throughout the year, but this year I'm going to make a concerted effort to increase my giving through regular charitable donations.  Each month I will select an organization of personal relevance and donate money to that cause.   I've decided not to limit myself exclusively to non-profit organizations, but rather organizations or causes that have personal significance.   This will allow me to openly explore areas of my life where I'd like to give without limitations.   I also will leave the amount open, but I'll set a minimum of $25 each month.   Some months I'll give more based on my current financial situation.   I think this will also allow me to share with you some of my favorite organizations and causes that are dear to my heart.   I hope you'll follow along throughout the year to see which organizations I pick.


1 comment: