Tracking

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Absence makes the heart grow fonder

Is that true?  Have you missed me?  Sorry for the extended absence from the blog.  Last week was interesting.  I can honestly say I felt overwhelmed.  Work bled over into training, training bled over into personal life, and training just wasn't what I wanted it to be at this point in the game.  I was very moody and just genuinely felt exhausted.  I was tired.  Motivation was low at points.  I just kept telling myself that I only had a few more weeks.  At the moment I'm in Austin, Texas, spending a few days at Lake Travis.  It's been a nice break and I'm ready to get home and hit the home stretch.  As of today, I'm 18 days away.  I'm extremely nervous, emotional, and anxious.  I just have a few seconds before I have to head to the airport but I wanted to let you know I'm back.  I'll report back soon.   Dream big.  Work hard.  Make it happen.  Ironman Louisville or bust.

No comments:

Post a Comment