Tracking

Sunday, November 28, 2010

Where did I go?

I'm not really sure where I went honestly.  I just pulled up my blog and realized I hadn't posted since Monday.  What a way to encourage people to keep coming back...

Nothing really special going on, just more and more of the same.  I'm starting to get restless now that I am almost 4 weeks removed from NYC.  I plan on starting to add back some light training to my schedule this week to see how everything feels.  I'm sure I will feel extremely out of shape, but it was nice to recharge the batteries.

I have also started looking at my calendar for next year to start planning out my races.  I only have 3 must-do races at the moment :  OKC Memorial Half Marathon (May 1st) ; IM Kansas 70.3 (June 12th) ; and IM Louisville (Aug 28th).  I think I will try to add one or two more half marathons to the schedule and will throw in some cycling events.  I am also looking for sprint and Olympic distance triathlons that will fit in my schedule.  I really need some more practice in the triathlon.

I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving.  I'm back from my hiatus and ready to get going again. 

1 comment:

  1. Those Rev3 Olympics are supposed to be good and I think some are semi close to you.

    ReplyDelete