Tracking

Thursday, November 4, 2010

3 Days - Nervous

I'm nervous.  Not going to lie.  I think the culmination of not running since Chicago, my body is achy, and it's almost time to fly to NYC are all adding up to butterflies and uncertainty.  I'm hoping my fears will be calmed when I hit the streets on Sunday.  In the last few days I have developed arch pain in my right foot.  I am guessing it may be from doing elliptical in a different pair of shoes.  I typically don't wear my running shoes on the elliptical so I didn't really think it was a big deal.  I wore my Brooks Glycerin shoes the other day and a day or two afterward it started hurting.  These are the same shoes that caused my arch pain after the CapTex Tri.  The plan now is to just try to stay off my feet as much as possible the next couple of days, but being in NYC will make that pretty tough.  We shall see. 

I am now off to bed to get some rest before flying out early tomorrow morning.  I am taking my laptop to NYC so I will try to blog from there as well.

My bib is #25501 if anyone wants to track me this weekend.  Hopefully all goes well!  My start time is 10:10 EST so it will be a semi-late start.   Talk to you all soon!

1 comment: