Tracking

Monday, October 11, 2010

Quick Update : Chicago Marathon Finisher!

I just wanted to throw out a quick update to let everyone know I survived and finished marathon number two.  It wasn't exactly what I wanted, but Chicago decided to throw us a curve ball and give us 80 degree temps.  It was a pretty rough day on the course, but I set a new PR and I know I left it all on the course.  I will write a full race report when I get back from vacation, but until then, it's time to enjoy the sights and sounds of Chicago.  Thanks to everyone who has been following along.  Only 4 short weeks until NYC!  Wow, can't believe I have another one so soon.

Official finish time : 4:02:47

More details to come soon.  Run happy my friends!

4 comments:

  1. congrats man, well done. Enjoy your vacation...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! Sounds like you surprised yourself despite the heat. Hope you get to enjoy some delicious post race inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats! It's always nice to set a PR. How was the knee?

    ReplyDelete