Tracking

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Countdown to Chicago : 5 Days

Today I managed to make a packing list and have started to make sure everything is in order.  I will have to pack tomorrow because Thursday I am going to the Sugarland and Little Big Town concert at the OKC Zoo.  After that, Friday morning will be my flight out to Chicago for some marathon fun!

Today was a run day for me.  I went for a quick 4 mile run after work.  The weather right now is great.  Fall has to be the best time of year for runners.  The run was a little harder than I wanted, but it seems like a lot of the shorter runs have been that way lately.  The knees are still pretty achy, but at this point there is nothing else to do other than rest, ice, compress.  I think I will scratch my run on Thursday and just try to get a bit healthier.  Hopefully 4 days of rest will help heal me up a bit.

Here is the latest weather update.  It gets a little milder every day.


Day Night


Partly Cloudy
High
72°F

Precip
20%

Wind: From S at 7 mph
Humidity: 64%
UV Index: 5 Moderate
Sunrise: 6:57 AM CT
Avg. High: 67°F
Record High: 86°F (1962)



Partly Cloudy
Overnight Low
55°F

Precip
10%

Wind: From SW at 5 mph
Humidity: 71%
   
 
Sunset: 6:17 PM CT
Avg. Low: 48°F
Record Low: 32°F (1964)

1 comment:

  1. Good luck, Bryan! Have a blast. Its a fabulous race. Enjoy all of the crowd support!! :-)

    ReplyDelete