Here is my list of things everyone should remember when running on a treadmill:
- Reapply deoderant before going for a run on the treadmill - you should have it in your bag anyway
- Pop in a piece of gum or a mint before running in a closed environment - we don't all want to smell what you ate today
- If you sweat buckets like me, go grab a towel and keep it on your treadmill. It's so easy to wipe off while you are running.
- Don't look at my pace and mileage and try to race me. I am there for a purpose, not to see if I can run faster than someone for a few minutes.
- Wear a fresh pair of shorts and a shirt before you run. Yes, running in one place for 20-30 minutes will unleash that odor caught up in your clothes that you wore the last 3 days.
- Wipe down your 'mill after you are done. No one else wants to swim in your filth.