Tracking

Sunday, March 7, 2010

Salt Lake City

I have a few seconds to spare so figured I would send out a quick update. I landed in Salt Lake City about an hour ago and now am just playing the waiting game for the rest of the crew to show up. The mountains looked awesome as we flew in today and I can't wait to get to Park City and check it out. I have never been to Utah so this will all be a new experience for me. I love the mountains and I love skiing so it should be a great trip.

The knee is still a bummer at the moment, but it's nothing too severe. It's definitely something I need to be careful with over the next week or so. I brought my Stick with me on the trip so I plan on getting in some stretching and rolling out my quads, hamstrings, calves, and IT band the best I can while I am away from my trusty foam roller. It's odd how things just pop up out of seemingly nowhere when you are training. I honestly hadn't felt any pain, discomfort, or tightness in my knee at all and then after my Thursday night run it just hit. Oh well, live and learn and try to get better. I am not too concerned it will be a chronic problem because as it stands now it is just an annoying pain.

Hope everyone had a nice Sunday run this morning. Until next time, happy training!

1 comment:

  1. hopefully its nothing too serious, enjoy your trip.

    ReplyDelete