Tracking

Monday, March 1, 2010

Quick Update

Today is rest day on the good 'ol triathlon training schedule. I took the opportunity to write thank you cards to the rest of my contributors and updated my race-day honoree list on my TNT fundraising page. I now have 5 individuals who I will honor on race day in Austin, TX. I also want to announce that with this batch of donations I am sending off to the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society, we have have now raised $1500! Great job Team!

Tomorrow it's back to the training schedule. Although, we are at a step-back week so the workload will be a little less than last week. Given the achilles and the fact I leave for skiing on Sunday, it's probably not a bad thing. More updates to come soon! Hope everyone had a great start to their week. Good night!

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations Bryan! Good to hear it. I have mad respect for you TIT folk and all that you do. Best of luck on the achilles...nothing to mess with...sitting on the floor and stretching with a band helps quite a bit with that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! It's been such a great experience so far. I have been truly amazed by the response of friends and family too. Yeh, the achilles is definitely tricky. I am trying to be smart and proactive. Stretching for sure!

    ReplyDelete