Tracking

Sunday, December 6, 2009

Day 119 : Nervous Already

Is it possible to be nervous already? Well, I am. I have had that butterflies in my stomach feeling several times today thinking about next Sunday. Fears, doubts, thoughts of joy, thoughts of pain, expectations, missed opportunities. You name it and I have probably felt it. Idle minds can do funny things.

It was a relatively productive day, but I did have a lot of time to ponder the past 17 weeks and second-guess my strategy for this coming weekend. I have a plan in my head but we all know that can change in an instant when you get out there and start running. I hope my body is at full strength and I hope my mind is stronger than the pain. Keep me in your thoughts and send positive vibes my way. Next update will be Tuesday night after the doctor visit.

New updates from accuweather.com. It's looking warmer :

Saturday Night, Dec 12
Low: 42 °F RealFeel®: 36 °F
Mainly clear and breezy






Sunday, Dec 13
High: 63 °F RealFeel®: 68 °F
Mostly sunny

1 comment: