Tracking

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Day 94 : Back in the Saddle

I tested out the ankle/Achilles tonight and everything held up pretty well and I even got in a few "faster" miles to help keep the tempo Wednesday theme going. It was a little tender at a few points, but the elastic brace and the extra day of non-running helped. Now I will go with another 5 miler tomorrow to round out the midweek runs....every day brings me one day closer. I get butterflies in my stomach just thinking about it. I hope so much that it goes well and I have a blast. I really want this to be something I can make a regular part of my life. I feel so much healthier and motivated since I started running. Sure, I have had my share of aches and pains, but its all about the growing process. I know as I get my body used to running more frequently, it will continue to adapt and thrive. Only four and a half weeks. Wow.

I am currently watching the CMAs and really enjoying the country music industry. Carrie and Brad are great hosts and I can't wait for the Sugarland performance coming up. Miranda performed her new single earlier and it made me even more excited to go see her in January. Brad Paisley will also be a great concert. It's been since 2001 at the Tumbleweed in Stillwater since I saw Brad. Let's just say he has made a name for himself. I can't wait to see him again.

My days of dog sitting are drawing to a close. Only 2 more days and then it's back to my old apartment. The comforts of this house will be greatly missed. It has definitely motivated me to get the ball rolling on a house purchase next year. I would love the extra space and the ability to make it my own. Plus, I need a place to store that fancy new bike I am going to buy soon. Stay tuned for more details there!

Wednesday, November 11th : 9.01 miles in 1:23:10 (9:14 pace)

No comments:

Post a Comment