Tracking

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Days 78-79 : End of October

It's almost November. Where have all the weeks gone? I can't even keep up lately. Next thing you know, I will be watching the Cowboys play in the Big 12 Championship the weekend before the marathon. Oh wait, that was a dream I had last night :-)

The weekend ahead is quite possibly one of the biggest games in OSU football history and I am a nervous wreck. I also just learned that Dez Bryant got suspended for a full calendar year by the NCAA. It seems our luck with the NCAA continues to be on a downward spiral. I have no faith that we will ever get a favorable ruling from them. I hope our boys keep it together and make a good showing Saturday. I sure hope its our turn this time around.

Yesterday was a day of rest for me and it's amazing how much it helps the body and soul. I did some grocery shopping after work and then came home to watch some DVR and pick up around the house. I also planned the rest of my running schedule and realized I only have 4 more weeks until my taper! I am almost there! My body feels pretty decent today and I hope I can make it through the next 4 weeks unscathed. The hips and knees are a little sore, but nothing too out of the ordinary. I will ice, stretch, and be smart to get to the race healthy! I had a nice, slow run today to work out the kinks and will pick up the pace on the next two runs.

Off to bed. Have a good Wednesday. I have an 8 mile run in the wind tomorrow. Oh joy!

Tuesday, October 27th - 4.0 miles in 38:40 (9:40 pace)

No comments:

Post a Comment