Tracking

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Day 50-51 : X-Train It Is

Another couple of eventful days at the office. It seems like that is going to be the norm from this point forward. I just hope I don't fall into that rut of all work and no play. Oh wait, that will never happen!

As far as workouts go, I haven't put in any more running over the past 2 days. I did some lifting and spent 30 minutes on the stationary bike both Monday and Tuesday. I decided to replace a running workout this week due to the increased mileage last week and the upcoming half marathon this weekend. I figured it wouldn't hurt to lay off for a day or two.

One special note today: Miranda Lambert released her new album. I picked it up at lunch from Target and have loved every minute so far. I think it will be a great addition to the music collection and can't wait to catch a live show in the near future. Give it a listen if you get a chance.

Monday, Sept 28th - 35 minutes of Stationary Bike

Tuesday, Sept 29th - 30 minutes of Stationary Bike

Back to the running trails tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment