Tracking

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Day 3 - The 1st Mile

Is the first mile absolute torture for anyone else out there? I feel like the 1st mile of any run I do makes me aware of every minor twinge of pain in my body. Today was no different. The first mile of my run was achy, boring, and exhausting. After the first mile, though my body decides its ready to go and away we go together. I only did 3 miles again today. Slow and steady wins the race, right? I did pick up the pace a bit today, which is my plan for all of my Wednesday runs. I will try to include a little speed workout in each if the body holds up to the rigors. Nothing too grand to write about today so I think I will call it quits. I need to start doing some fantasy football research because this is my first year to actually do a live draft. I don't want to look like a complete idiot.

Day 3 : Wednesday, August 12th - 3.0 miles in 28:14 (9:25 pace)
Ran 1 mile at 9:31 pace. Ran 1 mile at 8:57 pace. Ran 1 mile at 9:40 pace.

Times are all rough estimates, but give you an idea of my workout. Happy Hump Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment