Tracking

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Day 1 and 2 - Beginning of a Journey

It's such an exciting time. So much anticipation. So much uncertainty. I like the way the schedule started off. Day 1 was a scheduled rest day. What a great way to start?!?! I went ahead and did some lifting and core exercises and called it a day. Monday was pretty ho-hum this week. I was too tired and too cranky to care about doing anything else. Someone must have "peed in my Cheerios" as Al Roker so affectionately says on "Waking up with Al" on the Weather Channel.

Day 2, today, I was in a much better mood and managed to put a smile on my face for most of the day. I don't really like being grumpy so it's nice to get back to my old self.

Football season is officially 24 days away. In honor of this, here is the cover of the new Sports Illustrated :



GO POKES! I can't wait for the season to get here!

Here is my running journal so far this week:

Monday, August 10th - REST

Tuesday, August 11th - 3.0 miles in 29:30 (9:50 pace)

Hip felt ok today and I think progress is still being made. I will update again in a day or two.

Happy Tuesday!

1 comment:

  1. Goodluck to your goals. you can do it! anyway, this is a nice post.I enjoyed reading it. :)

    ReplyDelete