Tracking

Saturday, July 11, 2009

One of those days

Have you ever had one of those days where everything just seemed off? Well today was just that day for me. I just couldn't quite get it together. Even the most menial tasks seemed like a laborious chore. Sometimes you just need to sit at home and hope something doesn't catch on fire in your house. Just a very awkward day all the way around. I need a concert, a trip, or a weekend doing something completely random asap. Good thing I have my Noel, Missouri, river trip in 2 weeks. It could be just what the doctor ordered.

Definitely looking forward to another run tomorrow. It will be just the right thing to take my mind off my forgettable Saturday. Good night all. Update tomorrow after the run.

Happy thoughts:

This is from my trip to Europe in early 2009. I am in Finland at my friend's lake house and this is a picture of my awful attempt at ice-hole drilling. I actually received an e-mail from Anne-Mari today and it was great to catch up. I can't wait to make it back over there. Memories like this keep me motivated to stay healthy, young at heart, and strive to be a good friend. We all have our faults, but everyone just wants a kind word, a shoulder to lean on, and an open ear to talk to when they need it most. My hope is that my friends see that in me.

No comments:

Post a Comment