Another purpose of tonight's blog : I wanted to rank my favorite shows from the Fall08-Spring09 television schedule. Here you go:
- Brothers and Sisters - my favorite show at this time.
- Private Practice - best season finale to date.
- Friday Night Lights - a hidden gem of a show. I still have a few episodes left this season, but I will watch them soon.
- The Office - still my favorite comedy
- 30 Rock - this runs a close 2nd to Office
- The Amazing Race - best reality show and one I would love to be on in the future
- Grey's Anatomy - still solid, but other shows have definitely surpassed it in my book
- Survivor - still running strong and still entertaining
- American Idol - surprisingly became hooked this year. Kris and Allison were my favorites
- Parks and Recreation - good new comedy, hope it lasts
- Desperate Housewives - it is still entertaining, although losing some luster
- Real World/Road Rules Challenge - my guilty pleasure
I am looking forward to the weekend. I really don't have a ton planned and am looking forward to saving some money and relaxing. I think I may catch a movie or two and try to catch up on my household chores. Who knows? If it's nice I may even make an appearance at the CHK Boathouse Triathlon to see the real athletes compete. It would provide me with some great motivation to start my training next week. Until then, I think I will enjoy the open week and plan for the months ahead.