Tracking

Thursday, May 21, 2009

More pep in the step

Today was doctor day. It went about as well as I could have hoped. I got some x-rays of the hip and then did some stretching exercises with the doc. No fractures so that was awesome news. He then gave me the option to try and wait it out and come see him in 4 weeks or try to do some physical therapy and heal it up quicker and get back on my feet. I chose PT so I can kick this thing in the ass and get back to running. The sooner, the better for me. That's about the only time you will hear me say that sooner is better. Ha, get it?! I will now have to revise my training schedule to a 24 week schedule probably. I think that will still let me train the way I want to and get to the marathon healthy. Signing off for now. I hope to get some rest and continue reading my book. Have a happy and safe Memorial day weekend. Good luck to Christina in the Austin Triathlon! I can't wait for a race update.

No comments:

Post a Comment