Tracking

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

My obsession....er, fascination with Miranda

Over the years, I have latched on to a few artists that I continually go back to for pure listening pleasure. Sure, my tastes have changed somewhat and some of my favorite acts have come and gone, but they all share one thing in common. They make me happy. I sing loudly. I dance alone in my apartment. I join fan clubs. I become "that" guy at concerts. I have to say the Dixie Chicks are probably my all-time favorite when it comes to singing in the car, but my woman of the hour is Miranda Lambert. What's not to love about this girl? She is hot. She has tons of personality. She is super talented. She sings good, fun music. Just to give you an idea of my fascination, here are a few pics. As you can see, I am accompanied by another Ran Fan at these shows. Mrs. Bailey, your 2 seconds of fame ;-)

Go check out her new song. It's titled "Dead Flowers" and you can find it on YouTube. I am quite jealous because Allison is going to Dallas to see her in concert next weekend, but I will be wedding it up in Ponca with the college friends. Likely singing a Miranda song on my way north.

No comments:

Post a Comment